Joinery is the art and craft of making things from wood. It can be used to create a wide variety of objects, from furniture to staircases to windows. At CAD Joinery, we take pride in our stunning joinery design that to make solutions both functional and beautiful. Here is our design and manufacturing process, from the initial consultation to the happy customer at the end of the project.
The CAD Joinery Design Process
Our joinery design process is comprehensive and detailed. Our team will support you from the beginning of the process to the end, offering our skills and experience to ensure the project goes smoothly. Here is a brief overview of our process:
- Consultation – The first step is to consult with the client to understand their needs and requirements. Here at CAD, we will need to know what type of joinery solutions you are looking for, the size and dimensions and your project budget.
- Design – Once the requirements have been gathered, our team of experts will begin the design process. This process involves us using the information you have provided to create a detailed drawing of the solution we have in mind. This helps the client visualise the product and makes sure that it meets the requirements.
- Manufacturing and Installation – Once the design is complete, CAD will begin the manufacturing process. This process typically involves cutting the wood to size, assembling the pieces, and finishing the solution. This might involve something to your home if it’s an inbuilt product, such as a fitted wardrobe, bi-fold doors or windows.
Why Choose CAD Joinery?
We know why someone should choose our services, but do you? From incredible customer service, to the highest quality finish, here’s what you can expect when working with us for a project:
- We take the time to understand your vision and create a design that meets your needs.
- We use only the finest workmanship to ensure that your joinery project is of the highest quality.
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service and will communicate with you throughout the process
- We work with you to choose the right materials for your project.
- We can create pieces for one-off residential properties or large scale commercial buildings.
If you are looking for a joinery company that can promises stunning joinery design, then CAD Joinery is the perfect choice for you. We have over a decade of experience and a proven track record of success.
Contact CAD Joinery today to learn more about our services.